At present, we do not have any available positions. However, we anticipate that this situation may change in the near future.
What we are looking for
Entis is looking for students who want to support us to improve the quality of our sustainability assessments. This includes a wide variety of tasks, ranging from extracting relevant data to evaluating company documents according to established rules about what is sustainable and what is not.
• Affinity with sustainable solutions in the field of sustainable energy, health care, food, materials
• Works accurately and decisively
• Available 2-5 days a week
What we offer
We are flexible when it comes to working hours.
More than competitive salary.
You are allowed to work from home.
If you’re interested, please fill in the form below.
Entis is looking for students who want to support us to improve the quality of the Alpha signals. This includes a wide variety of tasks, for example:
- Checking if company’s historic corporate events reflected in our data correspond to the one that could be found online (Wikipedia, news websites)
- Checking if our ML and NLP models/functionality produced correct result and help with model training
- Helping with daily data management operations, particularly to inspect changes in data about companies to guarantee its quality
- Eye for detail, working accurately and decisively
- Interest in learning about financial markets, as well as about individual publicly listed companies
- Interest in working with ML and NLP functionalities
- Availability: 2-5 days a week
What we offer
- We are flexible when it comes to working hours
- More than competitive salary
- You are allowed to work from home